Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Sunday, 25 April 2010

The Ever Breeding Books...

Well it has been a busy week in the land of chuckles. I've had to move all the furniture in my bedroom to give me more space and I guess that sounds like an easy task huh? Not when you have 7 bookcases, 3000 books, a double bed, TV unit(huge IKEA one), 60 furry toys, 2 sets of drawers, 15 big boxes of postcards, boxes of assorted junk and a chair. It took Friday and Saturday to move most of it at 10 hours each day plus another 3 hours today. I'm bloody knackered! I swear I'm not moving anything ever again. I feel that my arms have stretched so far that my knuckles are dragging on the ground!
   The hole in the fence has been fixed to keep out the thieving brats but being the weekend, the Vodka Sheep was in her usual mode of all-singing-all-dancing. She's particularly happy at Rangers winning the league today (boak!). Me I'm just happy that my beloved St Mirren have finally got some well needed points in our battle against relegation. Go Buddies! One more win and we're safe...
   Ooh that looks like a big full moon hiding behind the passing clouds so I'll sit up all night waiting to be stolen by a sexy werewolf guy who looks something like Kiefer Sutherland. Nice pics of him shirtless (and wasted!) in our newspapers this week...oh if only I'd been there...Mind you he's looking a bit on the rough side don't you think!
   Well I'm going to do and get a bit of reading done now. I'm enjoying Pride and Prejudice and Zombies which is a lot better than the original book...I'm not really into the so-called classics so this zombie-fest is a real improvement. Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment