Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Sunday, 18 April 2010

Revenge of the Vodka Sheep!

Yes the infamous Vodka Sheep (see post 1) was having a weekend of fun and keeping us up all night. It's just as well I'm an insomniac and had a good vampire book to read. She appeared at the door in the early evening muttering something incomprehensible(and drooling, very attractive!) then she wandered off and the music started pumping out, which I ignored by putting on my Mamma Mia DVD and yowling like a dying cat. I am a vampire crazed bookaholic but I like a bit of Abba as well! Later the Vodka Sheep was 'singing' Cheryl Cole 'Fight for this Love' outside our house at 2am last night, wiggling and jiving in her nightdress. I'm sure the moon did a lunar eclipse to get away from her. Yeuch!
   King Bawface was whinging on TV again about being left out the TV debate...aww boo hoo! Maybe it had something to do with your party not running candidates all through the UK like the 3 main parties do? That windbag is belching more crap into the air than the Iceland volcano! On the TV debate I thought the Liberals Nick Clegg was excellent and I have decided to vote for him.
  Finished reading my book, review to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment