Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Save us from the Crazies



I am so sick of this election and we don't get to vote until May 6th. I still haven't a clue how I'm voting-maybe Tory maybe Liberal or maybe I'll just stay in my bed all day and not bother with any of it. I was watching with amusement as King Bawface the First from the SNP, also known as Total Windbag, posed in front of a sign which said 'The Crazies' advertising either that new horror film, or the SNP economic policy makers...Explain to me how Mr Salmond gets to join in the Scottish election debate when he isn't even standing as an MP in this election! Tonight we have the leader's debate with the 3 main party leaders which might help me make my mind up. Lets see who messes up!
  I'm trying to chill out after chasing a doorstep salesman. He first appeared a week ago offering us a quote on new gutters for the roof. We took his card and said we'd call him if we decided to go ahead. Since then he has been back 4 times wanting a decision and I just sent him off with his ears ringing. I very much doubt he'll want to tangle with this mad woman again! What is it with these guys? What part of 'we'll call YOU' do they not get? This pressure sales society really gets right up my onions!!!
  I'm still reading Jeaniene Frost-Halfway to the Grave and it has been one of the best vampire books I've picked up. It is funny, entertaining, action packed and sexy. What more could you ask for in your book? I'll be looking out for the rest of the series the next time I go shopping. I hope to finish it tonight or tomorrow and then move on to a nice adventure with Sookie Stackhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment