Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 29 April 2010

The Spiders from Hell

 You know I ask myself WHY spiders were put on this planet and I'm sure it was just so early man could use them to scare their children with! I mean seriously, WHY do they need eight hairy legs? I'll tell you why, it is so they can crawl across your face in the middle of the night!!! SHUDDER! Yeah we had one in the bath last night, sitting there glaring at me at 5am and I refused to use the loo until my dad came and removed it for me. Wonder why he was all grumpy this morning...Still here is the advantage of still living at home when you can't afford a place of your own...
   So after all that I was very amused to come across this quiz on bookcrossing.com. The irony would kill you!


"ACHTUNG!
chucklesthescot may actually be a spider-human hybrid

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment