Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Saturday, 22 May 2010

Baking in the heat

Yes it has been a stifling hot couple of days which I hate as humidity leaves me feeling sick and very tired. I hate summer! There is no breeze getting in any of the windows and I'm so hot I feel as if I'm covered in werewolf hair! I can't even concentrate on reading a book and I really need to catch up on my reading. I've got 3 book reviews to write on here when I find some energy...
   The Scottish 'We have a chip on our shoulder' Brigade are moaning again. Yes Mars launched the official World Cup chocolate bars with England colours on the wrappings and Scots are complaining that they find it insulting. Oh for goodness sake, it is just a wrapper for a bar of chocolate which will go in the bin anyway so why are we getting all bent out of shape about it? Who cares??? Mars are official sponsers of the England football team so I don't understand why everyone is so surprised about them putting the England flag on the wrapper! Don't you think that if Scotland qualified, bars produced in Scotland might get a Scottish flag? People here are threatening to boycott Mars Bars which I think is just too immature to believe!
   Mind you as always, England are declaring they have already won the World Cup so everyone else should just save their money and just not turn up. This is what drives us Scots mental when they keep on about how they will win it every time-and it seems they have already planned out the victory parade. Oh how nice for them! I won't be watching the bloody tournament anyway. I'll get some more reading done instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment