Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 13 May 2010

Book Review-Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian

Gabrielle  witnesses a vampire attack on a man outside a club,but the police don't believe her when they can't find anything at the crime scene.Another witness was Breed vampire warrior Lucan,who with his team,hunt these rogue vampires.He must find out details of what Gabrielle saw and who she told,and the more time he spends with her,the more dangerous their relationship becomes.The rogues are taking a stand against the Breed and she is caught in the middle.To complicate things,Lucan discovers that she is a Breedmate,a woman able to have vampire offspring,a prize for any vampire and he must not let the rogues get her.
   This is a paranormal romance with hot vampire pants happening all through the first half of the book which I was finding a wee bit boring as I like action in my books.If you are more paranormal romance than urban fantasy you'll like this book.It did get more interesting when you get to know the other vampires but I felt Lucan was cold,and there was no humour or 'laughs with the gang' type of thing which was a shame.I like some personality in my vampires!It was a decent enough read but I won't buy the rest of the series.I'll read them if I find them in charity shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment