Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Nice one St Mirren

I'm soooo MAD! The idiot board of directors have decided to sack the manager of my beloved football team St Mirren. WHY YOU IDIOTS??? Gus took us to the final of the CIS cup where we were beaten by Rangers,we thumped Celtic 4-0 in the league which cost the Celtic manager his job AND we avoided relegation again. What the hell else are they looking for when they give him no money to spend? Now we have half the team out of contract with no offer of a deal and one of our best players has left because no deal was offered. Oh we must be the favourites to be relegated next year. Muppet morons have no clue what they are doing. RANT! I'm so mad that we got rid of the best bloody manager we've had since I can remember following the team!
   I decided to plant a few heather plants in the garden today as the weather was quite nice. I was on the second plant when the big hairy spider came sprinting across the soil towards me and I ran screaming into the house! So from now on I just stay indoors and supervise the planting where it is nice and safe...I've got a couple of book reviews to get on with for a couple of new horror ones I've recently read so will be back for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment