Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Rainy days and Squirrel Fur...

Well I'm much happier now that the temperature has gone down a bit and the showers of rain are starting. I think the squirrel that visits our garden is also enjoying the change of weather and who can blame her? Would you want to sit about in a tree all day wearing a big fur coat? I've got one of those TVs that gives off a bit of heat and it makes my room feel like a sauna when the temperatures outside go up so I've been avoiding the TV and getting more reading done instead as you'll see by all the extra reviews on the blog. I've also had to avoid reading newspapers and the freeview channels so I don't find out how Lost ended! My satellite TV went haywire during season 5 so I haven't seen the end of it or any of season 6 and I'm desperate to watch it but the box sets are too expensive to buy just now! NO SPOILERS!!!
   One of my favourite book sites has been getting a re-vamp and when I went over to it, nothing was working! Everything is set out differently and it's all a bit confusing to say the least. I'll be avoiding it for a while until things are working better as nothing gets my blood pressure up like a website not working properly. Thankfully I have a couple of alternative sites to go to for my book fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment