Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Monday, 17 May 2010

Summer must be coming

Groan! The sun was shining in my window at some ungodly hour this morning and robbing me of my precious beauty sleep-and if ever a person NEEDS extra beauty sleep it would be me.I was looking like Dracula's Daughter as I gawped at myself in the mirror at 6am.You can always tell summer can't you...,extra yobs underage drinking on the street,horrific underwear flapping on washing lines which makes you wonder what the hell your neighbours are doing behind closed doors,melting dog turd outside your gate from extra walkies,birds tweeting like a pneumatic drill in your skull at 4am,too much light in your room to get back to sleep after a visit to the bog....bah,humbug!Wake me up when it's winter!!!
   On the bright side for me,England won the Cricket World Cup and beat those Aussie gits in the final! (Sorry Mozette!)Har de har har!Ashes holders AND World Cup Winners eh?Isn't it typical that I have taped every England match since 2004 and when we finally win a trophy,I don't see any of it because I cancelled Sky TV in March.*Grrr*.Does that seem fair?I think not!Still,good for the boys!I do also miss the film channels and being a good girl(and useless on the computer) I can't download my own films so it's going to be a summer of reading for me...if I don't spend all day on these dratted booksites online!

No comments:

Post a Comment