Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Monday, 19 July 2010

Book Review-Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Mercy is a mechanic who can also change into a coyote and lives next door to Adam, the powerful Alpha of the werewolf pack. When a young frightened boy turns up at her garage she recognises him as a werewolf and decides to help him but is forced to step in when he is attacked by werewolves who had been keeping him captive. Mercy gives the boy to Adam to protect but the same gang attack his house, leaving Adam seriously injured and his human daughter is taken hostage. Not trusting the rest of Adam's pack until she gets some answers, Mercy seeks help from the pack that adopted her as a child,bringing her face to face with Samuel, her ex-lover, son of the Alpha. The pack agree to help in the search and rescue but things go badly wrong and Adam is captured by old enemies...  
   I really enjoyed this book. Mercy is a great character and Adam and his pack are interesting characters just like Kelley Armstrong's werewolf pack. I liked Adam and Warren particularly. The book is full of dangerous situations, the plot is full of action and the characters are very well written. Loved it!

1 comment:

  1. It's been awhile since I've read these but I loved them!

    ReplyDelete