Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 30 December 2010

Ashes to Ashes and WE WIN!

Har de har har, we won the fourth test match and retained the Ashes! For those of you who are wondering what the hell I'm talking about, I'm a huge cricket fan and England have given Australia a massive spanking and I'm going to gloat big time! This isn't just sport you know, it's MUCH more important than that! I tell you, watching these matches is so nerve wracking that it is not much fun until we win...



So Christmas is over for another year and Santa provided nicely for the family. I got a pink leopard print housecoat, a book(A Simples Life), DVD of season 1 and 2 of True Blood, Terry's chocolate orange triple pack (YUM!!!), a book token, a furry Yeti from Build-a-Bear-he is GORGEOUS and a package of books from my various penpals! I spent the book token on Susan Boyle's biography, Mount Everest disaster books and a new Darren Shan novel. I also bought myself Miami Vice season 4 and 5 so I'm pretty happy with that. My mum got a pile of Coronation Street books and dvds and my dad got games for the Playstation so everyone was happy!

I finished reading a couple of books over Christmas and reviews will follow in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment