Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Friday, 31 December 2010

Book Review-Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong

Paige has been dumped by her coven and decides to start a new coven for modern witches.But that plan is on hold when she hears that the teenage offspring of the magical underworld mafia family-The Cabals-are being murdered.And her boyfriend Lucas is the son of the most powerful family in the Cabal families who wants nothing to do with family business.Paige however wants to stop these kids being killed and agrees to help. However, they soon find themselves needing a whole lot of help from their supernatural friends plus a run in with Savannah's dead mother is on the cards...

I love this series and this book was no exception. The cover art is beautiful, the characters are well written and the plot is interesting. Savannah is much improved from book 3 and Paige has lost that whiny touch that was getting on my nerves! Lucas has more backbone this time round and the new character of clairvoyant Jaime Vegas is good(quirky and fun and a wee bit crazy) To finish the fun we see the werewolf pack coming to help again(yea! I love Jeremy!) The book kept my interest all the way through and I read it in one day. A great action packed urban fantasy story.

No comments:

Post a Comment