Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Friday, 24 December 2010

I've been gone for AGES!

My computer was giving me so much grief over the last few months. It was continually shutting itself down every few minutes so I wasn't getting the chance to get anything done here at all so I had to give it a miss. Seems that the motherboard was knackered along with a few other things and it finally broke down 10 days ago. So I had to buy a reconditioned model to keep me going while I save up for a new one. *Sigh* But at least I can finally get back online and will be boring everyone with my prattling again on at least a weekly basis next year. So I'm signing off for a few days and wishing everyone a happy holidays and will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment