Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 6 January 2011

Book Review-Lover Eternal by JR Ward

I'm thinking that this book was a waste of my time! I didn't like the first one much but decided to try this one as friends were telling me that the series gets better. Not for me it didn't. I thought that this was even worse than the first one. All the things I hated about book 1 were here again plus new things to bug me to hell.

Mary. What more do I need to say? What an annoying pathetic excuse for a female she was. I'm sick of these females who sob to themselves that they are sooo ugly and worthless-well either except the way you are or get a damn face lift but stop WHINING all the time!!! Her whole attitude on her first date was making me grind my teeth. I was thinking 'stop being so bloody rude or I'm going to stuff your head into your plate'. Why any guy would want such a wimpy, spineless woman is beyond me. And don't get me started on her naff sex scenes!

The baby powder boys. OMG how scary! I can't take these idiots seriously as a force for good against the evil vampires...and the Yo Dude Brotha-hood are still trying to play at being bad ass when they sound like a bunch of kids who have overdosed on gang films. Give me a break! The whole vibe of these guys just didn't interest me from the constant plugging of rap music to their cavemen attitude to women. I cannot buy into these guys as romantic heroes of any kind. Sorry, but I can't! Not my fantasy boys!

Look I know my views are not popular and that a vast majority of people love these books, but I just find them appalling!

No comments:

Post a Comment