Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

England off and stuttering...

So the Cricket World Cup is off and running, and England seem to be moving rapidly backwards. What an apalling display of fielding, bowling and captaincy against The Netherlands. It was a shambles!!! They did not deserve to win that game so they are very lucky boys. I felt really sorry for the Dutch boys especially Ryan ten Doeschate, one of my favourite county players. After his brilliant century, he deserved to be part of a winning team. Now I know I'm an England fan and I've supported them for years but I do enjoy an underdog doing well.  If England play like that in future games it will be the early flight home...

I'm not a great fan of the one day game I must admit. Test matches are my favourites and I enjoy the 20-20 games as well but a lot of the one day games either drag on with not much happening or are totally one sized, so at least we got some decent entertainment in this one...Hope a few more of the matches live up to my expectations...

No comments:

Post a Comment