Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 3 February 2011

The weather outside is frightful...

Frightful??? It's bloody WILD out there! The rain is battering down. I've been watching the way that tree in the garden next door is swaying in the gale force winds that have been battering us all day and it looks like it might be ready to fall. Good, lets hope it squashes next doors damn cat at the same time. Oh how I hate that smug furry bugger. I was chasing it yesterday looking all fashionable in my pink furry leopard print dressing gown and green wellington boots! It got a bit of a fright to see me flapping my arms at it and woofing. I swear if it doesn't stop chasing our garden birds I'm going to have it stuffed and stick a pole up its bum, displaying it the way Henry VIII used to display the chopped off heads of traitors...

Speaking of King Henry, it has been so great to see The Tudors back on TV! Such a shame that it will be the last series but I've really enjoyed it. And I see that the gorgeous Henry Cavill(Charles Brandon) is going to be the new superman so that will be something to watch! JRM has been brilliant as Henry so I look forward to seeing what he is doing next. The other thing I need to catch up on is True Blood as there are some seriously smoking vampires in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment