Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Who says miracles can't happen!

Yeah can you believe it? Scotland score three goals in a football match? I thought I'd fallen asleep and was dreaming till I saw it in print this morning...Still, lets not get too excited by these developments and remember that we are not world-beaters. I still have some issues with our manager's tactics in previous games. When you are Brazil and have Pele, you can get away with one guy up front. Not when you are Scotland! Not if you want to actually win the odd game! But enough of the football now.

The Economy. It is 'getting better'. Nick Clegg, our dear Deputy Prime Minister, thinks that middle class families won't even notice the tax rises. So I guess we won't notice the cost of living shooting up, the rising petrol costs, the job losses, the service cuts and the fact that big bugs are still getting millions of pounds in bonuses while we get naff all help? See above picture, Mr Clegg because that event will happen long before I believe anything you have to say about the real world! Since when did MPs with their fiddled expenses and huge salaries know ANYTHING about living in the real world??? They are all a complete waste of space. Grrr.
Looks like it will be a summer of strikes which could be a disaster for me. Who is going to deliver my books to me if everyone is on strike??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment