Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Monday, 28 February 2011

World Cup Fever!

I've been enjoying watching two great cricket matches in the World Cup this week. South Africa put on a clinical performance against the West Indies so could this finally be their year? The added bonus of watching the gorgeous AB de Villiers get a century certainly helped! Apologies to our male viewers for my extremely sexist droolings but hey, I gotta have some fun in life! And England yet again took us on a complete rollercoaster of a game to set up the thrilling tie with India off the last ball. What a fantastic game! If only all 50 over matches could be that exciting...So England may not be playing that great but they are picking up the points and that is the crucial thing.

The Vodka Sheep is out of hibernation now that the sun has finally appeared and she was showing her class by swigging out of a wine bottle as she hung out her washing. The best bit was how she chose to drop her clean washing on the muddy grass rather than drop the bottle. Priorities eh?!!! I can hear her on her mobile phone outside telling everyone that Sarah is a f*****g clown who is getting a slap so I feel sorry for Sarah and whatever she has done to deserve this dubious honour! Oh it is never a dull moment up here...


No comments:

Post a Comment