Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 3 March 2011

When English eyes are crying...

What an exciting game we had yesterday between Ireland and England! Yes I know I support England but who can honestly say that Ireland did not deserve their win? I do enjoy a good exciting close game to get my teeth (and my nerves) into. Excellent innings from Kevin O'Brien-it's great to see him take a batting world record away from the Aussies as well *heh heh*. England's fielding was shocking again and the expression on the face of coach Andy Flower said it all. He'll be ripping off certain parts of their anatomy to use as earmuffs!

Staying up to watch these games is playing havoc with my inner clock and I'm not getting much sleep or reading time this week. Still during the daylight hours I'm catching up on all the book reviews that I've been meaning to write for months now. I spend way too much time on the computer yet barely seem to get anything productive done! Unless you count ordering more books from amazon as productive...

There's another good reason to be happy as it is approaching Easter and the chocolate eggs are in the shops! YEAH! Is there really anything better in life than curling up in front of the fire with a good urban fantasy book and a huge bag of mini eggs? Oh bugger the waistline! I don't care. I'll worry about it in May...

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog, chuckles. Great reviews and cricket too! GO South Africa.
    The England/Ireland game was one of the best so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sunday game with England and South Africa should be a real cracker!

    ReplyDelete