Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Book Review-Would-Be Witch by Kimberly Frost

It didn't take long for this book to annoy me. Stuck up rich bitches getting their own way just because they are rich bitches. Tammy Jo the helpless airhead bimbo who has no common sense or any clue what is going on outside her brain dead ditzy world. The 'I am man hear me roar' himbo ex-husband Zach who is there to bonk and be annoyed by, like the macho monkey that he is. Georgia Sue, the overbearing in-your-face friend who never pauses for breath long enough to even listen to what someone else is saying. And of course Mr Dangerous lurking in the corner who your family told you not to talk to because he's a baaaad man!

Oh give me a break already! Plus the language of honey this and sugar that every ten seconds was really annoying. Tammy Jo is the type of woman who should never be allowed out unsupervised. She is the steriotype of the dumb bitch who can't drive, can't think, can't stand up for herself against an aunt who is DEAD, and who does stupid things all the time. I can feel the suffragettes shuddering in their graves...

No comments:

Post a Comment