Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Monday, 4 April 2011

Woof!

Bark, woof etc...I've had the viral infection from hell over the last two weeks which has prevented me getting as much done on the computer as I wanted to. It's kinda hard to get on with the blog when you are trying not to drip snot all over the keyboard...I still haven't unstuck the 'n' button...And add to that, every time I cough, I do it with the force of a nuclear warhead so I've been a lot of fun to be around!
   On the bright side, the lovely postman has been bringing me lots of nice packages from amazon which I thought I'd just order to 'cheer myself up a bit'. Some girls get grapes, some get flowers but for me nothing beats books and chocolate. I'm expecting another package today so I'm watching out for the Royal mail van as we speak. Y'know I've got over 700 unread books in my house at the moment? Yep, over 700 but it doesn't stop me buying more. I'm thinking that to clear the backlog I'm going to have to ask the Ministry of Magic to give me a time turner so I can fit in more hours of reading over the spring and summer...Hey, maybe this year my Hogwart's letter will arrive in the post!(I live in eternal hope). If not I'm just going to have to buy those Harry Potter lego sets and have my own adventures. I don't care if I'm 37, I demand FUN! I did order Lego Harry Potter for the Wii and I am soooo looking forward to playing that!
   I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has the Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows games for the consoles. What are they like? They've had pretty bad reviews online and I'm not sure about buying them.
   Oh and don't forget to feed my beloved pets when you visit this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment