Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 12 May 2011

Too many books, too little time!

Wow it's been a while since I posted here. The cricket season is in full swing with the IPL live from India and the English domestic season back on Sky. Yeah! I get to watch my beloved Sussex all this week-well I will once I finally sort out my computer stuff for the day. The added advantage to the cricket being on is that I can get plenty reading done while I watch it. So I've been rattling through my YA paranormal books, finishing and abandoning them like a mad woman this week. But with all the trading I do, I don't seem to be making much of a dent in the tbrs! I need to catch up on my book reviews as well over the next week or two.
Add trying to keep up to date with all the tv shows I follow and computer time has been hard to come by!

I've always got time to write an angry email to someone though. This time it was the idiot bank that I used to belong to. I paid back my overdraft and closed my account with them on March 11th. So imagine my DELIGHT a few days ago to see a statement for May, telling me of all the bank charges due on my account for May. What the hell kind of idiots work for that bank I have no idea but I should have expected it. It took 5 attempts over 8 months to get them to cancel one direct debit! Bloody morons. How difficult can it be to close an account????? So a nice angry email went to them two days ago but have I heard back from them? Have I bugger! So that really did wonders for my blood pressure. I guess I can understand now why so many pensioners don't want anything to do with stupid banks...


No comments:

Post a Comment