Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Summer washout

Well,it hasn't been a lot of fun watching the first test series of the English cricket season with all the rain delays spoiling things. What bugs me most is the stuff they use to fill in the delays. They keep showing the same interviews over and over and it really grates my cheese! Come on Sky TV,you have so much archive material that you don't need to show the same interview 4 times in the space of the 15 days of coverage!!!! I feel as if I was actually THERE now I've seen it so often. Still I did fit in more reading...
  I'm so glad it's raining today. Last night one of the neighbours had a garden party full of loud mouthed drunks and music at a level that would have shattered eardrums in Hong Kong. No it wasn't the Vodka Sheep, it was a crowd whose garden backs on to ours. They have children from Hell living there...remember the buggers that were in stealing from our garden last summer? That's them.Hell Spawn on Legs with Big Mouths. I really hate children! I have never ever wanted an anklebiter of my own.
  I'm doing a 3 month reading challenge on Goodreads.com so I'm hoping to get through about 70 books over June, July and August. Hopefully that will help with shelf space. I'm not allowing myself to buy any more new books this summer-well that's the theory anyway. We'll see how long that bright idea lasts... 

No comments:

Post a Comment