Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Friday, 2 September 2011

Book Review-Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn

It's a hard life being a werewolf! Kitty feels like a bit of an outsider in the pack that she runs with, including a difficult relationship with the top female wolf. Things are looking up for her when her late night radio show becomes a surprise hit with other paranormal enthusiasts and creatures of the night. But who has set a werewolf hunter after her? And who is killing people in violent attacks?
The answers lie with the pack and the radio show.

I liked the character of Kitty because she is someone that you can relate to-someone who wants to fit in but often feels like an outsider,someone who can be just as vulnerable and confused as a 'normal' person when things get tough. I have a few more in the series still to read and I'm really looking forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment