Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Monday, 19 September 2011

Holiday Blog part 6-Sun,sea and no damn wind!

Today was a really beautiful day-warm,sunny and no wind.We spent the day slowly walking around the markets where I got an awesome Elvis sweatshirt that I'm dying to wear!It's just a size too small but that is incentive for me to keep going with my healthy eating and exercise regime.When I fit into that I'll never take it off!With the weather being calm I was able to sample two of my favourite Blackpool treats-a waffle with cream and strawberry sauce out on South Pier,and a bubblegum flavour Tango Ice Blast which I LOVE!I really want to get one of those machines for the house so I can have one every day.It was lovely sitting out on South Pier just watching the world go by and enjoying the sun.These are the days when I want to just go and live in Blackpool!We just sat down and watched the rollercoaster with everyone screaming on it,the different trams going by,the sun shining on the water,lovely!It's such a great resort when you get a sunny day and everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment