Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 6 October 2011

Book Review-My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

Kaylee knows when someone is going to die.She can see the shadow of death on them and it causes her to start to scream wildly without control.So when it happens in a club when she is talking to the hottest guy in school, it seems like a disaster. But Nate seems to understand. It seems she is a bean sidhe(banshee),a creature who wails for the soul of the dead person, and Nate has the ability to guide the souls. Now they must work out who is killing their classmates and why.

This was a good book that I might upgrade to 4 stars. Definitely a 3.5 anyway. I liked all the characters in it which was a pleasant change from the usual bunch of bitches in the YA books I read. Having our heroes as banshees was a nice change and I liked the whole back story of what happened to her family. I certainly liked the reveal at the end about who was causing the death of the schoolgirls. Overall it was an entertaining and enjoyable read and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment