Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Monday, 9 January 2012

Damn Sony!

Well new year has got off to a great start with the news that my TV is buggered and needs a big repair-a totally new screen-so it will be gone for 7-10 days. SEVEN TO TEN DAYS WITHOUT A TV ARE YOU INSANE????? I've had this Sony Bravia for 4 years and this is the third repair on it which is not bloody good enough. It is totally useless crap and I won't buy anything from them again. The sound and picture quality are not great and Sony's so called customer services people are rude and unhelpful. So do yourself a favour and get a Samsung or Panasonic instead. Tomorrow I'm going to set my mum on the people at Comet to try and get a replacement TV instead. She can be a real rottweiler about bad service and products so she might get results. I just cannot be without my TV! What about the cricket and darts? The US Presidential race? Watching new series like Lost Girl and Haven? NO I will not let them take away my TV!!!
   Speaking of the US Presidential Race, I was enjoying watching the coverage of the voting in Iowa. I love the US elections as I have a big interest in politics and my grandfather was born in New Jersey. I find it more exciting than UK election nights where they announce the whole result about 60 seconds into the programme which ruins all the fun! At least it takes a few hours to get the US results. Much more fun for the viewer.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I chose your blog to receive the Liebster Blog Award :D

    http://baileysdarkfantasyreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete