Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Thursday, 5 January 2012

New Year Resolutions

What a lazy arse I am. I keep forgetting to update my blog but this year will be different. I am resolving to update this twice a week at least. Let me think of some good excuses for why I haven't been here since October:

1)Lazy Arse
2)Too much reading
3)Even lazier Arse

Yep that just about covers it I think. Plenty to live up to this year, huh. So I hope you all got a nice visit from Santa this year. He was kind enough to bring me the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 2 DVD, the Monster Book of Monsters toy, a Morph desk buddy(for anyone who watched 'Take Hart' on TV in the 80's), an IPOD shuffle and money to spend on Amazon! So far I've treated myself to box sets of Supernatural season one, Nikita series one and Jericho season one and two. Nice! Nothing like a good New Year spend. I never go to the sales. I thought I was going to get my throat ripped out by rapid female shoppers who were foaming at the mouth as they tried to grab everything off the shelves two years ago. I still carry the mental scars. It was like a scene from The Walking Dead series(which I LOVE!) Psychos. It's much safer to shop from the safety of your own computer I reckon. I did all my Christmas shopping here as well which was a relief. I don't have much Christmas spirit about me. And I totally despise the New Year celebrations. What's to celebrate about a crap year ending and another crappier one starting? Bah Humbug! I'm such a bloody misery all year round anyway so nothing much is going to change as the seasons roll by.

So here are the resolutions:

1)Update blog at least twice a week
2)Be even grumpier this year
3)Try to catch up on my news scrapbook(the last news reports I put in it were from February 2009 so I'm WAY behind)
4)Make some more time for things other than reading
5)Catch up on Goodreads.com book reviews
6)Keep losing weight

Things to look forward to in 2012
1)London Olympics
2)Ryder Cup
3)US Presidential Election
4)A new cricket season
5)Getting Started on Harry Potter Lego for the Wii
6)Watching new series I haven't seen: The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Lost Girl, Haven, Sanctuary, Jericho, Dollhouse, The Borgias, Game of Thrones, The Border, Death Valley, Downton Abbey, Warehouse 13, The Fades, Terra Nova
7)New series of ones I am watching:The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Nikita

*grins* Excellent!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bec mind if u do me a favour please do join my blog cause I have bet with y fiend ups... Please rajishasharma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete