Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Republican Chaos

I have been watching with interest the Republican race on CNN. I was a bit amused to see them now change their mind about who the winner is from Iowa. Dear Dear. You're just counting the votes, how difficult can it be to get the right winner???!! Quite a turn around in South Carolina though. I'm not that bothered who wins the nomination but its fun to watch if things stay close for a while. I'm just looking forward to all the action on Super Tuesday. I have my low-fat-munchies in the house ready! Not quite the same as toffee popcorn and chocolate but hey, you have to make sacrifices if you don't want a waistline like King Kong...*sigh*
   I have put my foot down and refused to part with my TV. That confused the hell out of the Sony repair people. They said they were sending someone to collect it anyway and I cheerfully said they'd be standing there for at least a month until the cricket series is over! Mind you after watching England self destruct in the First Test v Pakistan, I couldn't help wondering if I'd chosen the right option after all...All credit to Pakistan though. I'm hoping for better things when the Second Test starts tomorrow morning.
   I have just discovered how much I enjoy the TV series 'Supernatural'. Season One was going cheap on Amazon so I decided to try it and I loved it. I'm only about 8 years behind everyone else but that's just typical of me. Still it means I do get to pick the next few seasons up pretty cheap which is nice and I don't have that long wait until the next one comes out on DVD. I've been trading my old books for amazon vouchers so I'm not really 'buying' anything new. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment