Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Go Kolkata Knight Riders!

I had such great fun watching the 2012 IPL cricket-it's one of my excuses for not being up to date with my blog again. Too much cricket and a ton of decorating in between! The cricket was definitely the fun part I can tell you. The IPL was even better for me because my team KKR WON!!! And what an exciting final it was coming down to the last over. It was everything you can have asked for in a cricket match. I can even forgive my team for not playing my favourite player Brendon McCullum. His form has been up and down this year but I'd have liked to see him play. However the main thing is we are champions! It's not often my teams have success so I gloat while I can. I just wish more of the England based players could take part but their Test series v West Indies put paid to that this year. Tests are still my favourite but I'd rather watch the 20-20 than the longer one day games as some of them can be really dull. Mind you when England play they can be so unpredictable that every match can be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment