Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Book Review-Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs

Oh for goodness sake, why can't authors show a bit of imagination? The idea of this book was interesting, having three sisters reuniting to fight nasties. Great, an original YA novel, I thought to myself. The first chapter was good and then we got to Grace and her new school. Surprise Surprise, she managed to get on the wrong side of the school uberbitch the second she arrived. *Yawn* Boring much???? Why does this have to be the plot for every YA novel that features a school? Surely authors can come up with something better than that because it is BORING to read that in 50 books!!! It is the reason that I'm no longer buying YA novels. Thankfully this is one of the last of its type on the shelves and I can move on to books with original plots.

No comments:

Post a Comment