Currently reading:

H.I.V.E by Mark Walden

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Count your books with me! Mwoarh!

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

It's nearly Santa time

Yes, nearly Santa time but I have as much Christmas spirit as a non alcoholic pub. I've been spending my days writing angry emails to delivery couriers for the behaviour of their drivers who are taking great pleasure in blocking our driveway and then telling us to f off when we ask them to move to let us get our car in or out. Obnoxious cretins. This one was from Yodel and when I complained to them, the company just ignored me. If they think I will just go away they have another thing coming. Just wait until the article appears in the newspapers. And if it isn't them it is the pig ignorant sods also known as binmen. They not only park in the middle of the road to block it as well as our driveway, they deliberatly line up the bins across our gate so we have to move them before we can get in or out. Arses. If they think they are getting a Christmas bonus for a job well done they can bloody well think again. It would be nice if the people in the service industry could learn some manners. *rants*
  Who knows what is in store for the New Year...well I think I can guess. Higher fuel bills, higher petrol prices, increase in postage costs so I can no longer afford to trade my second hand books, crap TV....At least my favourite sporting events aren't pay for view yet coz that will be Sky's next trick to fleece money out of us. If it comes to that, I'll be saying goodbye to my luxury viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment